The change in seasons from summer to fall is an exciting time around here, and not just because it means that football and hunting seasons have returned. The transition into fall also marks the change from the current model year Ram Trucks to the next. Given the buzz generated already by the new 2013 Ram 1500 and its compatriots, it would seem this model year is going to be a good one.
But there’s one thing that doesn’t change from season to season or even year to year: the Ram Truck commitment to delivering the total package—capability, dependability, efficiency, and, well, let’s face it, one of the toughest-looking trucks on the market.
We also pride ourselves on breaking new ground and achieving industry exclusives across all segments of our lineup. After all, how can a truck brand set itself apart if doesn’t literally set itself apart, offering innovative features not available on any other truck?
With that in mind, here are a few features you’ll find with Ram Truck and no one else.
- Coil-spring rear suspension on Ram 1500 for best-in-class ride and handling
- Available RamBox cargo management system for lockable and lighted bedside storage
- In-floor storage on all Ram Crew Cabs
- The largest cab in the market—Ram HD Mega Cab
- Standard six-speed manual transmission on all diesel models
- 3,600 lb. towing for Class 1 cargo vans
Please visit RamTrucks.com for more information.