What could be better than spending a thrilling weekend in the cradle of lazy summer fun, jamming to your favorite band? Answer: doing it for free. Right now, Ram Trucks is offering you the chance to bag a 3-day/2-night trip for two (2) to Charlotte, NC to catch the Zac Brown Band live in concert. But don’t get it wrong folks – these aren’t lawn seats. The winner will get exclusive VIP tickets to the ZBB show, with the opportunity to attend an Eat ‘N Greet with the Zac Brown Band.
Sound like your cup o’ joe? Then head on over to the Zac Brown Band website and fill out the entry form – could be the most valuable 60 seconds you spend this year.
Hit the jump for the official contest rules & regulations.
General Legal Mandatories (based on the rules/details below)
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the continental U.S., who are 18 and older. The Ram Trucks & Zac Brown Band ‘Free’ Summer Sweepstakes is sponsored by Chrysler Group, LLC. For Official Rules, visit http://www.zacbrownband.com/ram. Starts 12:00 a.m. ET on June 28, 2010; ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on July 25, 2010.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. Sweepstakes Period: The Ram Trucks & Zac Brown Band ‘Free’ Summer Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 28, 2010 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on July 25, 2010 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. How to Enter: No purchase necessary. During the Sweepstakes Period, visit http://www.zacbrownband.com/ram (“Site”), click on the Sweepstakes link and follow the online entry instructions. Complete all required entry information [first name, last name, address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, zip code, email address, daytime phone number and date of birth], to be entered into the random drawing. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your Internet service provider will apply. All Entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. ET on July 25, 2010. Entries generated by script/bot are not eligible. All entries must be complete to be eligible. All entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Limit one entry per person/email address per day.
3. Random Drawing: There will be one Grand Prize winner selected on or about July 26, 2010 in a random drawing, by Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., an independent judging organization, from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Decisions of the Sponsor/judges are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone, mail and/or email.
4. Prize and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): Grand Prize (1): A 3-day/2-night trip for two (2) to Charlotte, North Carolina to see the Zac Brown Band in Concert. Trip includes: Round-trip coach air transportation for two, 2-nights hotel accommodations (based on double occupancy) (room rate and related taxes only), Sponsor-specified ground transportation between the airport/hotel and the concert in Charlotte, NC, tickets to the Zac Brown Band Concert for the Grand Prize winner and his/her guest on Saturday, August 21, 2010 including and a VIP Experience with the opportunity to attend a Eat ‘N Greet with the Zac Brown Band (ARV $3,475.00). In the event the Grand Prize Winner lives within a 100-mile radius of Charlotte, NC, round-trip ground transportation will be provided in lieu of air transportation and no additional compensation will be provided in place of air transportation portion of prize. In the event that the Zac Brown Band is unavailable to perform or attend the Eat ‘N Greet, that portion of the prize will not be awarded. Prize is nontransferable and no substitution of prize by winner is allowed. Sponsor may substitute prize and Sponsor reserves the right to award prize (or portion of prize) of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable. Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses, or injury resulting from acceptance or use of prize or participation in the Sweepstakes. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner, if applicable.
5. Eligibility: No purchase necessary. Open only to legal residents of the continental United States, who are 18 years of age and older as of date of entry. Employees of Chrysler Group LLC, Chrysler, Jeep, or Dodge Dealerships, (“Sponsor”), its parent, respective affiliates, shareholders, directors, officers, parents or subsidiaries, respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies and advertising and promotion agencies, including Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
6. General Rules: The potential Grand Prize Winner (or parent/legal guardian, if Grand Prize winner is a minor) will be required to execute and return via mail, an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) within ten (10) days of notification attempt sent via email/mail or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected, time permitting. Noncompliance with the above, with these Official Rules, the inability of Sponsor to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period or a prize or prize notification being returned as non-deliverable, may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner being selected. Grand Prize winner’s guest (or winner, as parent/legal guardian, if guest is a minor and his/her child) will be required to execute a Release of Liability prior to departure. If Grand Prize winner is a minor, he/she must have his/her parent/legal guardian accompany him/her on the trip. If Grand Prize winner’s guest is a minor, winner must be the guest’s parent or legal guardian. Airline tickets are for round-trip travel from major airport in the continental United States near Grand Prize Winner’s home (as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion) to Charlotte, NC. Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest must travel together on the same itinerary. Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest must possess valid travel documents (i.e., valid photo ID, etc.) in order to travel. Grand Prize winner and his/her guest must be available to travel August 20, 2010 through August 22, 2010 or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected, time permitting. Certain restrictions and blackout dates apply. Seat selection and timing of trip subject to availability and confirmation of reservations. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, taxes, tips, entertainment and transfers, are the Grand Prize winner’s sole responsibility. Sponsor makes no warranty with respect to the Grand Prize and is not responsible for concert cancellation or postponement. In the event of concert cancellation or postponement after any prize arrangements are made, all remaining portions of the Grand Prize will be awarded without the concert and meeting with the Zac Brown Band concert and no additional compensation will be provided. In the event the Grand Prize winner or his/her guest engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send the Grand Prize winner and his/her guest to their departure city with no further compensation. A 1099 tax form will be submitted on Grand Prize Winner’s behalf by Sponsor for the actual value of the prize awarded. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Grand Prize winner and all entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor, Don Jagoda Associates Inc., their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of the prize. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter, will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” of an email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Site; violates the Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner: or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor and its Administrator are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned or for any other reason (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), including for infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, or corruption of any sort. In such event, Sponsor will award the Grand Prize from among all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation/termination of the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, participant agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees.
7. Winner: For the name of the winner, visit http://www.ramzone.com between August 20, 2010 and September 20, 2010.
8. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Chrysler Group, LLC, 1000 Chrysler Drive, Auburn Hills, MI 48326. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.