Hard work never goes out of style, and the 2013 Ram C/V Tradesman® never stops working for small business owners. In the midst of the much-deserved fanfare surrounding the new 2014 Ram ProMaster, it’s important to remember that the Ram C/V Tradesman remains a workhorse through and through.
For carpenters and handymen, for caterers and florists, the 2013 Ram C/V Tradesman offers the perfect combination of capability and durability at an affordable price. The Ram C/V Tradesman’s structural aluminum load floor is large enough for 4×8 materials, stacked flat, and a best-in-class 155.5 cubic feet of cargo space provides ample storage room for tools of the trade, as well as deliveries. Plus, in-floor storage bins help you stay organized throughout the busy workday.
Small business owners will appreciate the low total cost of ownership. When your vehicle is a business expense, the 3.6L Pentastar® engine’s extended maintenance cycle and best-in-class fuel range (up to 500 highway miles on a 20-gallon tank) will make your bottom line a little less daunting. Not to mention, the Ram C/V Tradesman will be reliable for years to come—it’s been built with hard work in mind and has been put through rigorous tests. And for extra peace of mind, there’s this: a best-in-class 5-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty.
Vehicle highlights include, well, a lot of best-in-class:
- Best-in-class Payload (1,800 pounds)
- Best-in-class Cargo Capacity (155.5 cubic feet)
- Best-in-class Cargo Length (accommodates 4×8-foot materials)
- Best-in-class Driving Range (500 miles)
- Best-in-class Towing (3,600 pounds)
- Trailer Tow Group Class II Hitch Receiver and Wiring Harness
- Best-in-class 5-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
- 3.6L Pentastar® V6
- Flat-load Aluminum Floor
- Electronic Stability Control
- Front, Side and Passenger Airbags
Do you drive a 2013 Ram C/V Tradesman® for a unique or niche profession? Let us know how you take your truck to work.