Ram Trucks revealed both of the Heavy Duty models for the first time at the 2017 Chicago Auto Show. Based on the Sport appearance package, the Night adds blacked-out features, including wheels, grille surround and badging, to deliver an eye-catching twist on the performance-enthusiast package.
If you’re looking for a way to stand out from the crowd – these Heavy Duty Night models will do just that.
The new Ram Heavy Duty Night package adds:
- Black grille surround with black billet inserts
- Bold “RAM” tailgate with blackened-out lettering from Ram Power Wagon®
- Black Ram’s head grille badge
- Flat black Ram 2500 or 3500 Heavy Duty door badge
- Flat black 4×4 tailgate badge (if applicable)
- Flat black powertrain door badging
The Night package is available on Ram 2500 and 3500 (single-rear-wheel models only) in Crew Cab configurations, 4×2 or 4×4, and any available powertrain combination (5.7L HEMI® V8, 6.4L HEMI V8 or 6.7L Cummins® I-6).
Ram 2500 and 3500 HD Night models are available in Bright Silver Metallic, Bright White, Brilliant Black Crystal, Delmonico Red Pearl and Granite Crystal Metallic.
Production of the 2017 Ram HD Night models began early February 2017. Ram Heavy Duty Night pricing starts at $45,520 MSRP, plus $1,320 destination.