NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM A PRIZE.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 U.S. STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS AND OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
Ram® Trucks Dan Patrick Q&ASweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Chrysler Group LLC, 1000 Chrysler Drive, Auburn Hills, MI 48326-2766 (“Sponsor”), and is administered by Ignite Social Media, an independent judging organization, 325 S. Old Woodward Avenue, Birmingham, MI 48009 (“Administrator”).
- 1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes starts on March 24, 2014, at or about 10:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on March 27, 2014, at 9:59:59 AM ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor’s computer is the official clock of the Sweepstakes.
- 2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is offered only to legal residents of the fifty (50) U.S. States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years and older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, distributors, dealerships and companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) and each of their respective immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling and the “steps” of each) and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, an individual who meets the eligibility requirements and enters the Sweepstakes (individually “Entrant” and collectively “Entrants”) agrees to be bound by these official rules (“Official Rules”) and that the decisions of the Sponsor shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes.
- 3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible Entrant will log in to his or her Facebook account (or create an account if he or she does not already have one), visit the Ram Trucks Facebook page at www.facebook.com/RamTrucks (“Page”) and provide a response in the comment box to the Sweepstakes-related post (“Sweepstakes Post”) on the Page. All response comments must be made directly in the Sweepstakes Post in order to be eligible to receive a Sweepstakes entry. An Entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for the first response comment he or she posts on the Sweepstakes Post.
Entry Limit: An Entrant is limited to receiving only one (1) entry during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Entrants attempting to use multiple Facebook accounts or identities may be disqualified, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries received from any individual in excess of the stated limitation will be void.
NOTE: Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify and remove any entry deemed inappropriate, fraudulent, indecent, lewd, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous in nature as determined by Sponsor at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- 4. RANDOM DRAWING: On or about March 28, 2014, Sponsor will randomly select ten (10) potential prize winners (individually “Prize Winner” and collectively “Prize Winners”) from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Each Prize Winner is deemed to be a potential winner pending verification of his or her eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules as determined by Sponsor, at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- 5. PRIZES, ODDS OF WINNING AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
Prizes (4): The prize is a Ram Trucks branded hat (“Prize”). There will be ten (10) Prizes awarded during the Sweepstakes Period. The ARV of each Prize is $9.
Prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable, and no substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor at Sponsor’s sole discretion. A Prize may not be redeemed for cash, nor may it be transferred or offered for sale or auction, and can only be substituted, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, with a Prize of equal or greater value. No more than the stated number of Prize(s) in these Official Rules will be awarded. There is a limit of one (1) Prize per person/Facebook ID/household.
Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
ARV: The total ARV of all available Prizes in the Sweepstakes is: $90.
- 6. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: On or about March 28, 2014, the potential Prize Winners will each be sent a winner notification message to his or her Facebook account inbox that he or she used to enter the Sweepstakes with further instructions on how to claim the Prize. In the event that an email notification or any other winner notification is returned as undeliverable, or if there is no response to an email notification, or if winner notification message is not received within the stated time period or if a potential Prize Winner does not comply with these Official Rules, he or she may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified, and the Prize he or she may have been entitled to will be forfeited.
Approximately 4 to 6 weeks after the Prize Winners have been confirmed, an agent of the Sponsor will send each Prize Winner his or her Prize to the address the respective Prize Winner provided when following the Prize claim instructions set forth in the winner notification process. If a potential Prize Winner is found to be ineligible, is not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a Prize, or if a Prize is returned as undeliverable, the Prize may, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, be forfeited. If a Prize is forfeited for any reason, an alternate potential winner may be selected in a random drawing from all remaining non-winning entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
General: If after a good-faith attempt Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a Prize, the Prize will not be re-awarded.ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES IMPOSED ON THE ACCEPTANCE OF A PRIZE ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH PRIZE WINNER.
- 7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, Page providers, Web masters and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage-due or undeliverable email notifications or postal mail; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections or availability; or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/Page/usenet accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; or any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; or unauthorized human intervention; or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information; or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any Page users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Page or any Sweepstakes-related Page(s). The Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to participants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a Prize. The Released Parties shall not be responsible or liable for entries that are entered by any automated computer, program, mechanism or device, for any entries in excess of the stated limit or for entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules, and all such entries may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified.
If, for any reason, an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed, corrupted or for any other reason not accepted as an entry in the Sweepstakes, the Entrant’s sole remedy is to enter the Sweepstakes again to receive another entry. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of the Winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of the potential Prize Winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and by the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be binding and final; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his or her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the Entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or any Sweepstakes materials; (d) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, nonuse, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a Prize (or any component thereof); (e) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof) due to unavailability or due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot or any other cause beyond any of the Released Parties’ control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules; (f) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation or modification of the Sweepstakes; (g) human error; (h) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any part of any entry (including, without limitation, the registration information or any parts thereof); (i) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of the Page or any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, mobile device, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, Internet service provider or mail service utilized by any of the Released Parties or by an Entrant; (j) interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes, the Page or any other Sweepstakes-related Pages or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; (k) any damage to Entrant’s (or any third person’s) equipment used to access the Sweepstakes and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Sweepstakes; (l) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects and/or any other errors or malfunctions; (m) any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged entries; (n) any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (o) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (p) the negligence or willful misconduct by Entrant.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Sweepstakes, including the Page and Prize components, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusions of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusions of implied warranties, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. Check local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
- 8. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan. Entrants agree that the statute of limitations for asserting any claims shall be a period of one (1) year from the time the cause of action accrued, or the cause of action shall be forever barred.
- 10. PUBLICITY RIGHTS:By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a Prize, each Entrant agrees to allow Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his or her name, biographical information, photos and/or likeness, and statements for Sweepstakes, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, including live television, worldwide, including but not limited to on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
- 11. GENERAL:Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. If it is discovered or suspected at Sponsor’s sole discretion that an Entrant has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple email addresses, multiple identities, multiple Facebook accounts, proxy servers or like methods, all of that Entrant’s entries will be declared null and void, and that Entrant may be ineligible to win a Prize. Also, if it is discovered that any Entrant attempts to receive additional entries in excess of the stated limitation, that Entrant may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted on the registration form associated with such entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of a Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third-party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes may void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials (including but not limited to point-of-sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- 12. WINNERS LIST: To obtain information about the winners, interested individuals should place a self-addressed, stamped business-sized envelope (omit return postage if mailing from Vermont) in an envelope and mail it to: Ram® Trucks Dan Patrick Q&A Sweepstakes – Winners List Request, 14600 Weston Parkway, Cary, NC 27605. Winners list requests will only be accepted after March 28, 2014, and must be received by May 9, 2014.
Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Sponsored by Chrysler Group LLC.