Ram truck owners are in a league of their own. They’re doers — made up of reliability, dependability and strength. It takes a guts-and-glory-filled person to drive a Ram truck…here are the top 10 signs you’ve got what it takes to live the #RamLife.
- You have chills after every Ram Trucks TV commercial, and have perfected your “Guts. Glory. Ram.” impression.
2. Your radio stays on one station and one station only: your local country station.
3. You’d be lost without your RamBox®.
4. You’re up for any challenge.
5. To this day, you still fight back tears during the Ram Trucks Superbowl Commercial, “Farmer”.
6. You go beyond 9-5, and only clock out when the work is done.
7. Your favorite season is “Hunting.”
8. Your paint color of choice is “mud”.
9. The word “can’t” isn’t in your vocabulary.
10. You’re the first one to stop when someone is in need.