We’re excited to bring you a new special-edition Ram truck that will dominate the blacktop in late 2016.
The all-new 2017 Ram 1500 Night Edition is a 1500 model that gives truck fans the straight-from-the-factory customized, bold style they have been asking for.
The 2017 Ram 1500 Night Edition is based on the Sport model– while taking boldness to the next level by adding blacked-out features, including wheels, grille and badging.
“Truck enthusiasts want vehicles that define their personality and style – the new Ram Night Edition package adds black-out details that custom truck enthusiasts revere,” said Mike Manley, Head of Ram Brand, FCA – Global.
The new Ram 1500 Night Edition package adds:
- A black grille surround with black “Hex Perf” pattern inserts
- Bold “RAM” stamped tailgate with blacked-out lettering from Ram 1500 Rebel model
- Black Ram’s head grille badge
- Flat black Ram 1500 door badge
- Flat black 4×4 tailgate badge (if applicable)
- Flat black 5.7L HEMI® door badging (if applicable)
- 20 x 9-in. gloss black aluminum wheels
- P275/60R20 black sidewall all-season tires
The Night Edition package is available on Regular Cab, Quad Cab and Crew Cab 1500 Sport models, in both two- and four-wheel drive, long and short bed lengths and with a choice of 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 or 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engines.
The Ram 1500 Night Edition is available in Bright Silver Metallic, Bright White, Brilliant Black, Flame Red and Granite Crystal Metallic.
Production of the 2017 Ram Night Edition begins in late 2016. Pricing will be announced closer to the on-sale date.